Sunday, February 9, 2014

Crock Pot Pork Chops

I'm not a huge fan of pork, but this recipe is simply delicious. I use a lot of different spices when I'm searing the pork chops but you can add or omit any spices you like/don't like.

Ingredients:
4-6 boneless pork chops (just a personal preference, bone-in works too)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2-3tsp olive oil
basil
oregano
paprika
onion powder
garlic salt

Directions:
Cover pork chops in spices (both sides). Heat olive oil in frying pan (high heat) and sear (cook surface layer of meat quickly on high heat to seal in juices) pork chops. This searing process takes maybe 30 seconds on each side. Place pork chops in crock pot. Cover with cream of mushroom soup. Cook on low heat 6-8 hours. I serve mine with mashed potatoes (I have a recipe for them on my blog).

*I use my leftover pork chops to mix into my white chicken chili. The combination of chicken and pork adds more flavor to the chili.

No comments:

Post a Comment